In 2008, when a Progressive friend expressed absolute horror that Sarah Palin was on the Republican ticket, I asked him to tell me why she was less qualified than Obama. After all, unlike Obama, Palin had experience governing. With his back against the wall, my friend uttered the worst indictmentContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day