Milton Friedman was a genius. There is no other way to describe him. Far too late in life, I’m finally reading Free to Choose: A Personal Statement, a book that is timeless. The Soviet Union, which is one of the main economic foils he discusses in his book, may beContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens