Early last week, the New York Times published Frank Bruni’s overwrought essay, Anyone But Ted Cruz. The piece is clearly meant to assassinate Ted Cruz’s character by explaining why conservative voters should hate and fear him as much as Progressives do. As a preliminary matter, of course, any conservative whoContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24