I don’t usually play the part of provocateur, but there are occasions when I make an exception. Two entirely separate events came together in my mind and demanded a little satirical activism. The first event was the fact that former Labor Secretary Robert Reich used MoveOn.org, which has a vastContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Trump Fires IG Atkinson; He Deserved Worse
- Shopping in the 21st century at Walmart and Lowe’s
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition
- It was inevitable that socialized medicine gave up on the elderly with COVID-19
- Bookworm Beat 4/2/20 — the coronavirus laughs never stop illustrated edition