For those unfamiliar with the term, “Fox Butterfield fallacy” is named after a New York Times rejoicing under the euphonious name “Fox Butterfield.” Butterfield wrote an article in 1994 that dealt with what to him was a mystifying conundrum: How could there be more criminals in prison if crime rates wereContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/7/20 — Coronavirus meme outbreak is unstoppable
- Thanks to Democrats, Trump is unchained and has freedom to act
- Trump Fires IG Atkinson; He Deserved Worse
- Shopping in the 21st century at Walmart and Lowe’s
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition