I’m not much of a TV watcher, preferring to read. Occasionally, though, a show will catch my interest. Such was the case with Dancing With The Stars, which I’ve said repeatedly is a morality tale decked out with dancing and beautiful people. It’s about perseverance, commitment, and a good attitude.Continue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bernie’s so-called “rape fantasy” essay will not damage him
- Bernie the Red Part II: Honeymoon with Communism
- The truth behind Bernie’s shtick that he just wants to make America like Denmark
- The Bollywood-Trump nexus: a person and a genre that were made for each other
- Bernie the Red Part 1: Denmark, Sweden & “Democratic Socialism”