Years ago, I read in an Efraim Karsh book something to the effect that the Arab honor culture is actually a shame culture. That is, in America, honor is a personal standard, one by which we measure ourselves. Arab honor, however, is a public face one presents to the world.Continue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/9/20 — the “coronavirus memes are getting angry” illustrated edition
- For Passover this year, China will take Pharaoh’s role
- Bookworm Beat 4/7/20 — Coronavirus meme outbreak is unstoppable
- Thanks to Democrats, Trump is unchained and has freedom to act
- Trump Fires IG Atkinson; He Deserved Worse