Last night, we attended the 24th annual Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival national championships. From my point of view, it was a mixed bag. Harmony used to be focused on the melody — as was certainly the case with last year’s winners, Moira Smiley and VOCO, who did really lovelyContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day