Looking at the headlines lately, I have the feeling we’re at a tipping point in America. I’ve had this feeling before, and it’s been an icky feeling, because my concern was that the slippery slope we were about to slide down would land America in the ditch. Now, though, IContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system