Here’s the joke, an oldie from the Soviet Union: On a bitterly cold day in Moscow, word has gone out that a store has received a shipment of food supplies. People start lining up early. Soon, the line doubles around the blog block. After a couple of hours, an officialContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets
- Manchester rape gangs, the Church of England, and marriage