Nike’s decision to have America-hating, cop-hating millionaire and failed QB Kaepernick as one of its “faces” inspired some great illustrated commentary. You already know that Nike, for its 30th anniversary edition of the very successful “Just Do It” ad campaign, has chosen to anoint Colin Kaepernick as one of itsContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bernie’s so-called “rape fantasy” essay will not damage him
- Bernie the Red Part II: Honeymoon with Communism
- The truth behind Bernie’s shtick that he just wants to make America like Denmark
- The Bollywood-Trump nexus: a person and a genre that were made for each other
- Bernie the Red Part 1: Denmark, Sweden & “Democratic Socialism”