Following our trip to Virginia, Maryland, and Southern Pennsylvania, a trip that took us to Fredericksburg, Manassas, Gettysburg, and Antietam, we’ve been watching Ken Burns’ The Civil War. The documentary, which I failed to follow back in 1990, is somehow much more interesting now that I’ve seen the stone wall inContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets
- Manchester rape gangs, the Church of England, and marriage