Finally at the hotel and too tired to write. Also hard to take photos today, and the hotel internet is excruciatingly slow. Short version — Jefferson Davis’s home was a hideous mid-19th century amalgam of clashing colors, randomly mixed patterns, and unbelievable clutter. No photos allowed. Monticello was graceful andContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day