There’s still much to say about the mob heading for our southern border, not to mention transgender madness and the upcoming election (plus yodeling).
Several comments/observations on the mob (and I use that word intentionally) traveling from Central American to our southern border:
– Pictures show very few women and children. Yet we are told that these two groups make up most of the mob. Pictures I have seen show young men between 15 and 30. And the news from Guatemala (I think it’s that country.) expelling 100 ISIS warriors does not fill me with confidence that all these people are harmless.
– Marchers are carrying flags from Central American countries and defacing the American flag. And these people want to become Americans? (I know they don’t, they just want our social benefits. But this is never questioned by the MSM, even when they see this mob waving their flag and burning ours.)
– None of the pictures show any of the mob carrying anything – no luggage, sacks, etc. I’m pretty sure if I were to leave my and set off across a thousand miles or more, I would take everything I valued plus extra clothing, water, and food. None of these people seem to be carrying anything. Yet, there they are crossing into Mexico. (Yes, I know that they are funded by George Soros, et al. but the MSM seem incapable of investigating such an obvious inconsistency. Just like in the first comment.)
– It clarifies my thinking about this “mob” when I consider that a “Division” in the US Army is composed of 2 to 4 brigades. A Division thus can have 10,000 to 30,000 soldiers. I don’t think it’s that big of a stretch to see this mob, which intends to physically storm our southern border, as an Army Division. I doubt any American, unless of the extreme left, would not oppose such an assault. I would support President Trump sending the military to close the border and station the military to prevent this “Division” from entering the US.
– If America does not stop this mob, Central America will only send more.
A final observation, when Nancy Pelosi, etc. are on TV supporting this flouting of our laws and offering support for this kind of activity, I wish someone interviewer would ask, “How many is enough?” How many are we supposed to take in? When will should it stop?
One thing I always do when considering an issue, is carry the thought to the logical extreme. In this case, it means accepting anyone who can get here. If done, America will no longer be. Do Pelosi, etc. want this to happen? I know Pelosi and her cohorts have enough money to insulate themselves and their children from the consequences of their actions, but what about grandchildren, etc.? They may have enough money to insulate themselves from the immediate consequences, but long term is another matter.
I pray that President Trump continues to have the strength of his convictions and the fortitude to ignore the yapping dogs at his heels.
I heard on the radio that the mob has modified their course and are heading to Tijuana. Interesting end point: California, a sanctuary state. I’m sure this is in hopes of setting up a confrontation between President Trump (and the US Army) and Governor Brown (and the California National Guard). If nothing else, the chaos of Californians vs the Army will allow most of the mob to cross the border and claim refugee status. Were I President Trump, I would address the nation regarding this situation and announce the closing of the border and the movement of the Army to its defense. Drastic, yes, but I think the bluffs must be called. There is one in play from the mob and I think there would be another bluff from Governor Brown and the rest of the Democrats.
I must think a little more about the situation, but those are my first thoughts. This is a “defense of the nation” moment and we must decide if we are to be a nation of laws or just a large area that is nothing special and anyone can be here.
Hear! Hear! [Read more…]