If I had to say one good thing about Leftists (aka Progressives or Democrats), it’s that they make illustrated editions so easy. Come and join the fun!
The Democrat debates are the gift that just keeps giving — for Trump and his supporters. Plus a lot of other pointed and funny posters and cartoons.
Scott Adams points out that life is so good under Trump that there’s no news. Since this illustrated edition has lots of silly stuff, I believe he’s right.
As the posters in my illustrated edition show, when it comes to New York Times antisemitism, it’s 1933 all over again (plus many other interesting posters).
Honestly! Every time you think Leftists can’t take their socialist, identity politics, intersectional, American-hating madness any further . . . they do.
Nothing special to see in this illustrated edition — except for myriad Leftist follies blowing up in their faces and exposing them to deserved ridicule.
The MSM is trying to make the Mueller Report exoneration old news, but it’s not, and even Chicago “justice” for Jussie Smollett won’t wipe that issue away.
It’s only the Ides of March, not April Fools’ Day, but this jumbo illustrated edition, with all the Leftist craziness, shows Americans played for fools.
Is a video arguing that Ocasio-Cortez isn’t a real politician but is instead an actress being used by hard-Left conspirators real or a conspiracy theory?
A conservative Facebook group to which I belong, one with several hundred members, has seen at least four people post a video in which a man calling himself Mr. Reagan, who has a fruity, game-show host voice, advances the theory that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (aka #AOC-ward, pronounced “awkward”) is not a ditzy Leftist millennial politician at all but is, instead, an actress. According to Mr. Reagan, Donkey Chompers is the pretty face for a radical Leftist group that wants to remake the entire Democrat party by defeating establishment Democrats using people just like #AOC-ward: telegenic and able to recite their lines.
Because people whose intelligence I have come to respect through years of following this Facebook group thought the video was important, I took the time to watch it. And you know what? I can’t decide whether it’s a brilliant insight into what’s going on in American politics or if it’s the sane-sounding ravings of a delusional man. Some of what Mr. Reagan advances makes absolute sense in a scary way; some of what he describes sounds more like the organic coming-together of like-minded people rather than a vast conspiracy; and some of it sounds as if it came out of a Hollywood scriptwriter’s conference.
The one thing the video does, which is true for both real conspiracies and conspiracy theories, is to make sense of several ongoing mysteries: (1) How a bartender could swiftly rise out of nowhere and defeat an incumbent who was bringing home the bacon for his community; (2) why #AOC-ward is undeniably one of the most telegenic politicians around; and (3) most of all, why #AOC-ward is an idiot when speaking impromptu but an effective political dynamo both on Twitter and when speaking in controlled situations. [Read more…]
An illustrated edition focusing on the Dems’ weirdly ecumenical transition from anti-Black (slavery, Jim Crow, ghettoization) to untrammeled anti-Semitism.
(Plus other examples of the myriad threats socialists pose to America, and the way Trump is a bulwark against those threats.)
Before getting to the posters, a short video I urge you all to watch:
Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY), who is a Jewish member of Congress, explains why he did not vote for the Democrats’ resolution condemning hate
This is a must watchpic.twitter.com/Kocwj1WPZm
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) March 8, 2019
We now return to our regularly scheduled illustrated edition
#AOCaMovie is today’s hot meme applying Alinsky-esque ridicule to AOC-ward (pronounced “awkward”) and the Twitterati are showing their collective genius.
— David Mitchell (@dmratchet) March 6, 2019
How Green Was My New Deal?
— Jazz Shaw (@JazzShaw) March 6, 2019
The Hills Have Crazy Eyes
— Fuzzicus® Innocuous ن (@MissFuzzball) March 6, 2019
— Mike (@BadKarma5555) March 6, 2019
I always worry I won’t find Stupid Leftists posters, but every week, whether it’s abortion, borders, race, gender, guns, etc. they keep outdoing themselves.
Smollett and Bernie take the lead in this illustrated edition, but AOC-ward, Trump, Hillary, stupid Leftists, and more show up as well.
1. The woman is a dim bulb, defined by ignorance and inanity.
2. Her low wattage does not make her any less dangerous.
3. She is dangerous because she is a master of the modern medium.
4. She is the living embodiment of Marshall McLuhan’s statement that “the medium is the message.” That she lacks substance, knowledge, wit, logical ability, or any other qualities that matter for governance, is irrelevant; she can communicate in 21st century fashion and that is sufficient to elevate her.
5. If we only ridicule her, we actually enhance her “medium as message” status.
6. We should treat her utterances seriously and, even as we expose each fallacy, nevertheless maintain a respectful tone. (You’ll notice that I’ve long since stopped doing “dumb Ocasio-Cortez” posters in my illustrated editions.) Remember, that she is a dim bulb is irrelevant. She’s a shiny, pretty, bubbly socialist who knows that communication, rather than substance, is currently the only thing that matters.
7. Do not call her “AOC.” It’s easy to type, but it elevates her to “Barbra,” “Bono,” “Cher” or “Hillary” status.” Given her mastery of the medium, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t need our help. [Read more…]