This is my last post about Japan, and it contains a few random thoughts tied to my visit to Kyoto and Osaka. And when I say random, I do mean random…. Japan is exquisite — and its people compulsive. There are a few obvious things to say about Japan. ItContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24