My mom suddenly went from her normal slightly loopy to very confused. It may be something as simple as a bladder infection (a common cause of confusion in the elderly) or it could be something more complicated. At her age, one expects things to happen so, while I’m concerned, I’mContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets
- Manchester rape gangs, the Church of England, and marriage
- An update on how my planned move is going….