I met President George H. W. Bush for only a minute a long, long time ago, but I still remember his diplomatic polish when I slightly blindsided him. When I was in law school, my Constitutional Law professor was Philip Bobbitt, LBJ’s nephew. He was, if I remember correctly, aContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets