Gonzaga University: Another college application and another dispiriting slog through the dreary social justice universe of American higher education. The college application process continues. All the colleges demand essays that subtly invite the student to explain that he, she, or it was “born a poor black child,” or “born aContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)