In last week’s L.A. Jewish Journal, editor Rob Eshman celebrated the fact that his wife, Rabbi Naomi Levi, sent out a huge virtue-signal about Muslim immigration: Bring ’em on; I’m not afraid!! After brooding on that bit of suicidal idiocy for a few days, my friend Lulu was moved toContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day