Here’s a story that’s familiar to many of my older readers, but one that may be surprising to my younger ones. Once upon a time, you’d sign up for the SAT a few weeks before you were to take it. Then, the night before the SAT, you’d go to bedContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens