Last year, my friend Bruce Kesler, who blogs at a wonderful conservative group blog called Maggie’s Farm, directed me to a book called Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin. What makes this book different from other books about that era is that it doesn’t just examine the murderous years ofContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)