Over the past few days, in connection with posts about Islam’s innately violent nature (which I see as being different from the fact that Europeans used violence in Christianity’s name), I’ve come up with a little mantra: Europeans, who initially were not that far from paganism, brought the sword to Christianity.Continue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system