Wag The Dog was a clever black comedy about a president hiring a Hollywood producer to trick the public into believing there was a war in Albania in order to distract the public from a sex scandal right before an election. The movie came out in 1997, and became foreverContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24
- @CarpeDonktum sums up the entire impeachment in a few Tweets
- Manchester rape gangs, the Church of England, and marriage