The NYT gives us Thanksgiving as seen through a neo-Marxist lens. It is not only political foolish, but historically inaccurate. This is a response. The NYT gives space to a lily-white George Washington University History Professor, David J. Silverman, who, surprise, thinks that Thanksgiving is a tragedy of colonialism. HeContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 24