Yesterday, I posted about the Obama strategy of demoralization. At the Strata-Sphere, you can read about the fact that many polls, even if not intentionally misleading, might be unintentionally misleading because it’s becoming impossible in this fluid race to figure out how to create a viable polling population of registered voters, likely to vote, party affiliation, etc. And that’s not even figuring in the fact that lots of people use cell phones primarily or only, and are not reachable any more by traditional home phone polling methods.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- California is penalizing MDs for COVID “misinformation.”
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition