We all grew up being taught that FDR was the nation’s savior. He wasn’t. He was a Progressive who prolonged the depression by an extra seven or eight years, inflicting tremendous damage on the nation. The fact that Newt finds FDR an effective leader is somewhat worrying.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The anti-prison movement will be a disaster . . . for criminals
- Bookworm Beat 11/22/20 — a few quick takes
- Before There Was “Turkey’s Away,” There Was The Exploding Whale Of Oregon
- Bookworm Room special illustrated edition: Unpolled Conservative, unchained
- Election fraud, the Democrats, and the Sorcerer’s Apprentice