To be honest, I have my doubts about how happy 2013 is going to be. (You can see my new year prediction, along with the more thoughtful ones from some of my fellow Watcher’s Council members, here.) Still, planning for the worst (even if only emotionally), doesn’t mean we can’t hope for the best. And it is in that spirit of hoping for the best that I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
Brand New Subscription Sign-Up
- Several books from the 1990s predicted America’s current condition
- Visiting spring in Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- It’s easy to predict a leftist future — it’s always bad
- Democrats have a schizophrenic approach to a woman’s right to privacy
- Bookworm Beat 3/1/21: The Cuomo, COVID, and Coca-Cola illustrated edition