The polls are on the verge of opening, although they’re not open yet (as of 9:30-ish P.S.T.) I do, however, have a link for when they do open.
If you go here, you’ll see a list of all the categories. As the polls open for each category, the link will become active. My category, which is a subset of the TLLB Ecosystem Based Categories, is “Best of the Top 1751 – 2500 Blogs.” You’ll find it at the bottom of the post.
I suspect that I’ll have a more permanent link to give you tomorrow morning, but I wanted to get something going now, since the voting falls into the “vote early, vote often” category. And for those of you not on California time, my morning is already your afternoon. That is, by the time I finally get a good link going at my blog, you’re already half way through your day!
Here are the voting rules:
- Polls close November 8, 2007.
- You may vote once every 24 hours in each poll.
- After voting in an individual poll you will be locked out from voting again in that poll (on the computer you voted from) for 24 hours.
- Each poll has its own separate 24 hour lockout control. Voting in, for example, Best Blog will not lock you out of voting in other categories.
- Vote totals are not final until certified.
- Vote totals are subject to periodic correction for identified cheating.
- Cheaters will be banned from the site.
- We reserve the right to close some or all polls earlier than the posted end date.
Any help you can give me with this one will be very much appreciated.Email This Post To A Friend
3 Responses to “2007 Weblog Awards update”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.