Apologies for my silence today, but I let deadlines pile up and I now have to face that dismal music. It’s entirely my own fault, because I wanted to blog, not do paying work, but the paying work has to be done — and I certainly owe it to my clients to do their projects and do them well.
- “Evolution” = “Growth”
- Making Capitalists
- The Audacity of Newsweek
- Curiouser and Curiouser
The Glittering Eye
- And People think George W. Bush Is a Moron
The Colossus of Rhodey
- BUMPED: McCain Ahead In Electoral Vote Race?
Rhymes With Right
- Where we went wrong
Hillbilly White Trash
- Protecting Marriage
Done With Mirrors
- Los Angeles’ Combat High School
The Education Wonks
- Lebanon Becomes Hezbollahstan
- And Tango Makes 420
Cheat Seeking Missiles
- Poll: Aberica Is a Sucky Place To Live Right Now
Right Wing Nut House
- POLITICS: Yes, Experience Matters
- Obama on Lebanon: Cognitive Egocentric Porridge
- Lebanon’s “300″ Heroes
Kaboom: A Soldier’s War Journal
- Is the Criminal-Justice System Racist?
- Military Exceeds All Recruiting Goals
- Minn: Muslim Students Force Out Disabled Teacher With Dog
- The Fall-Out: How a Guilty Liberal Lost His Innocence
- Heroes and Villains
- “We Are All Jews Now!”
All Things Beautiful
- Has Obama “Lost His Bearings”?
- Holding Things Accountable for What Men Do With Them
- Monopsony Madness
- Boris Scares Cameroonies
As you see, I’ve denominated this post an open thread, so feel free to chime in on subjects that interest you. I’ll be back later (you know I will!).