As you know, Terry Trippany is the new Watcher of Weasels. He’s currently finalizing the Weasel’s permanent home, although it still needs a teeny bit more tweaking. Nevertheless, he’s still compiled this week’s Watcher’s nominations, and it’s very good reading (as always):
1. The Glittering Eye – The 2008 Beijing Olympics
2. Soccer Dad – Charm city charm offensive
3. Bookworm Room – The AP shows surprising honesty when it comes to Joe Biden
4. The Razor – Russia – The New Cold War
5. Joshua Pundit – Biden Off More Than He Can Chew
6. Wolf Howling – What Does Joe Biden Offer To Obama?
7. Colossus of Rhodey – NBC’s Andrea Mitchell Thinks Joe Biden is ‘Not Part of Washington’
8. Rhymes With Right – Not Every POW Supports McCain
9. Cheat-Seeking Missiles – North Coast – Day 5: Bookworm Revealed!
1. Paragraph Farmer – Remaking Grease in Denver
2. Pajamas Media/Belmont Club – Unity
3. Kirby Mountain – Puttin’ the Boone (Pickens) in Boondoggle
4. Seraphic Secret – The Terrorist is Still Dead
5. Telegraph UK – Gavin Menzies: mad as a snake – or a visionary?
6. Michael Totten/Middle East Journal – The Truth About Russia In Georgia
7. Powerline Blog – Energy Policy For The Ignorant
8. Media Backspin – Gadi Evron on Cyber Warfare
9. Boston.com Olympics Blog – You’re Not Supposed to See This
I’ll be voting tonight, and you can get the results tomorrow. I doubt that the announcement will match the excitement attendant on McCain’s VP pick, but it will still be exciting.