This is it, the most recent Watcher’s reading stack. My submission is weak, no doubt about it, a combination of post-vacation writing and the fact that I’m not good at describing train wrecks. Before an election, I can make arguments, trying to urge a position. Now, with Obama holding an unbeatable Democratic Congressional majority, I just sit back and watch bad things happen. I have nothing to add to the better punditry, and just want to cover my eyes.
- Rhymes With Right - About The Chimp Cartoon
- Joshuapundit - Holder: US A Nation Of Cowards On Race
- The Glittering Eye - How Not to Draw a Conclusion
- The Razor - Octomom: A Symbol of Obama’s America
- Right Truth - Our Supreme Leader, Barack Obama
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles - NY Times Finally Covers Hassan Beheading
- Bookworm Room - Giving the people what they want
- The Provocateur - The Coming Mortgage Class War III
- Soccer Dad - Try a little tenderness – in foreign policy
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Reaction Eric Holder’s “cowards” comment
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Right on the Left Coast - California Budget and Debt Is All Republicans’ Fault
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – The Nose On Your face - Islamic Rage Boy Addresses Muslim TV Exec’s Recent Wife-Beheading
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – The Long War Journal - Analysis: Pakistan peace agreement cedes ground to the Taliban
- Submitted By: The Razor – The Anchoress - Yep, I Miss Bush
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Chesler Chronicles at Pajamas Media - A Dutch Hero Comes to Warn Us, Seek Our Support. The Incomparable Geert Wilders, MP, in New York City.
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Michelle Malkin - The Chinagate/Buddhist temple cash skeletons in Gary Locke’s closet
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Threats Watch - Mexican President: Gov’t Does Not Control Areas on US Border
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Ottawa Citizen - Back to Carter
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – JudeoPundit - Iran adopts Starfleet insignia
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The Weekly Standard - No Speech, Please
10 Responses to “What I’m reading right now”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.