Here’s what I’ll be studying, with pleasure, tomorrow morning, from the Watcher’s Council:
- Mere Rhetoric - Lefty Meme Congeals: The Real War Is In Pakistan Not Afghanistan
- Joshuapundit - J Street – A Particularly Nasty Dead End To Be Avoided
- Bookworm Room - The march of the thought police
- The Provocateur - My Interview with Wade Rathke
- The Glittering Eye - Are We Promoting Our Grand Strategy?
- Rhymes With Right - And To Think The Average Income Of American Families Dropped By 3.6%
- Right Truth - Overwhelmed by current situation in America and the world
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Dismantling America - Thomas Sowell at Real Clear Politics
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Riehl World View - Exclusive: How The NRCC Bungled NY – 23
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Pajamas Media - Showdown on J Street
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – The Augean Stables - Investigate the investigators: A time to rebuke Goldstone
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – GM’s Place - Splitting: Fox News and the White House
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Mercury News - Racial Skirmishes in our Own House
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Daniel W. Drezner - Theory of International Politics and Zombies
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – JammieWearingFool - Why Is GE Exempt From Government-Ordered Pay Cuts?
- Submitted By: Right Truth – The Tygrrrr Express - Why not just kill all conservatives?
By the way, be sure to read the Watcher’s own post, which accompanies the nominations, because it’s a delightful exposure of the cognitive dissonance that is plaguing Obama’s disappointed fans.Email This Post To A Friend
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council nominations”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.