Here’s what I’ll be studying, with pleasure, tomorrow morning, from the Watcher’s Council:
- Mere Rhetoric – Lefty Meme Congeals: The Real War Is In Pakistan Not Afghanistan
- Joshuapundit – J Street – A Particularly Nasty Dead End To Be Avoided
- Bookworm Room – The march of the thought police
- The Provocateur – My Interview with Wade Rathke
- The Glittering Eye – Are We Promoting Our Grand Strategy?
- Rhymes With Right – And To Think The Average Income Of American Families Dropped By 3.6%
- Right Truth – Overwhelmed by current situation in America and the world
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Dismantling America – Thomas Sowell at Real Clear Politics
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Riehl World View – Exclusive: How The NRCC Bungled NY – 23
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Pajamas Media – Showdown on J Street
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – The Augean Stables – Investigate the investigators: A time to rebuke Goldstone
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – GM’s Place – Splitting: Fox News and the White House
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Mercury News – Racial Skirmishes in our Own House
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Daniel W. Drezner – Theory of International Politics and Zombies
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – JammieWearingFool – Why Is GE Exempt From Government-Ordered Pay Cuts?
- Submitted By: Right Truth – The Tygrrrr Express – Why not just kill all conservatives?
By the way, be sure to read the Watcher’s own post, which accompanies the nominations, because it’s a delightful exposure of the cognitive dissonance that is plaguing Obama’s disappointed fans.