I’m going to be in travel mode all day today, as we head off to spend Thanksgiving with the in-laws. (And one of the first things for which I give thanks every year is just how much I like my in-laws. Imagine how grim the annual holiday would be if I didn’t.)
This trip means blogging will be spotty, at best. Please use this as an open thread.
Also, if you want some good stuff to read, I can highly recommend this week’s Watcher’s Council nominations:
- Mere Rhetoric - Obama: We’re Giving Iran More Time Because Of Their “Unsettled Political Situation”
- Joshuapundit - Navy SEALS Face Court martial – For Capturing Wanted Terrorist
- Right Truth- Bible verse attributed to Barack Obama
- Bookworm Room - Being a contrarian and NOT buying (or being) green
- The Provocateur - The Put Back Amendment
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Hard to argue? Not really
- The Razor - The Weak Horse Named Obama
- Rhymes With Right - A question I’ve been raising
- The Glittering Eye - The Green and the Black
- Soccer Dad - Clinton’s faulty memory, part ii
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Ken Blackwell/American Spectator Blog- Welcome Back Carter
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Daled Amos - State Department: Obama Administration has accomplished more than 8 years of Bush
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Robin of Berkeley/American Thinker - The Wilding of Sarah Palin
- Submitted By: Right Truth – the Chessler Chronicles - Why is America still allied with Saudi Arabia?
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – The Strata-Sphere - Alarmist hide truth about (lack of ) global warming
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – HSA Scoop - The only real solution to health care reform
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Edge - 36 Arguments for the existence of God
- Submitted By: The Razor – Sultan Knish - Obama goes Mao
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Quin Hilyer/ the American Spectator Blog - Justice Depart ment Recusal List
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – New Atlanticist - Obama and Afghanistan: No good choices
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Freaknomics - Shovel ready or ready to shovel?