It was a nice Christmas gift for me when my fellow Council members gave their votes to my post about the Communist secret behind the Climate Change mantra. Considering the quality of the minds behind the Watcher’s Council, I always feel so honored when I win. But enough about me. Here’s the whole list. As always, whether a post won, placed, showed or just fell back in the pack, each is worth reading:
- First place with 2 points! – Bookworm Room - The Communist Cat is out of the Climate Change Bag
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – (Tie*) – Wolf Howling - The Democrats’ Assault On Deliberative Democracy
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – (Tie*) –The Glittering Eye - The Healthcare Reform House of Cards
- Third place with 1 1/3 point – American Digest - What’s bad for America is good for the Obama gang
- Fourth place with 1 point – Soccer Dad - Iran’s Cats Paw
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (Tie*) – Joshuapundit - Jimmy Carter Apologizes To Jews !!##!?!
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (Tie*) – The Razor - Democrats Gripping the Disemboweling Knife
- Fifth place with 2/3 point –(Tie*) – Right Truth - Hundreds of British schoolgirls facing genital mutilation
- First place with 2 1/3 points! – Michael Yon - Arghandab & The Battle for Kandahar
- Second place with 2 points – The Doctor is In - Our Gnostic Masters
- Third place with 1 1/3 points– Reason - The State’s Failed Experiments
- Fourth place with 1 point – (Tie*) – Totus - ATTACK: Washington D.C. Nuked
- Fourth place with 1 point (Tie*) – Chronicle of Higher Education - Matching Teaching Style to Learning Style May Not Help Students
- Fifth place with 2/3 points – To Which I Replied - 40 Reasons To Ban Guns
- Fifth place with 1/3 point(Tie*) – Gay Patriot - Will Obamacare Passage Lead to Inverse Cloward-Piven?
- Fifth place with 1/3 point(Tie*) – In Context - Ban Champagne
Also, a reminder that, if you’re a blogger, and you have something to say that you’d like to see at the Watcher’s Council website, there is a way:
If you want to see your blog piece listed on the Watcher’s Council page as an honorable mention, our generous offer of link whorage remains open. Here’s how you take advantage of it:
Simply make a post linking to this week’s Council winners Send me an e-mail with the subject line ‘link whorage’ at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM next Tuesday, December 22nd. Include a link to that post and a link to the piece you want to appear in next week’s Honorable Mentions The resulting fame, glory and increased traffic are yours for the taking.