I have been very remiss in posting the Watcher’s Council winners for the past two weeks. No excuses; just my apologies — and the winners, of course.
- First Place with 2 1/3 votes! – The Razor -Dumb Luck Highlights Failure of the Obama Administration
- Second Place with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room - Sit back and watch as America enters “The Twilight Zone”
- Third Place with 1 vote – Joshuapundit - Did Netanyahu Cave On Jerusalem? Yes And No..Bibi’s New Plan.
- Fourth Place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey - Maybe if the feds just did their job …
- Fourth Place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right - We Will Hear Nothing About This Extreme And Violent Protester Sign
- Fifth Place *t* with 1/3 vote – Right Truth - Where did Time Square bomber get his money?
- Fifth Place *t* with 1/3 vote – Wolf Howling -Christian Beliefs Are The New Sins In A Secular Socialist Nation
- First Place with 2 Votes! – Autographed Letter Signed - The Nanny State Diaries Submitted by Wolf Howling
- Second Place with 1 1/3 votes - Pajamas Media / Zombie - South Park is the least of Islam’s problems: The Mohammed Image Archive displays every Mohammed portrait ever created Submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third Place *t* with 1 vote - Doug Ross @ Journal – Free Speech: A Photo Essay Submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Third Place *t* with 1 vote - The Money Illusion - How far we’ve come Submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth Place with 2/3 vote – Yourish - John Mearsheimer’s speech on Jews: Echoes of the 1930s Submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth Place *t* with 1/3 vote - Infidel Bloggers Alliance - Faisal Shazad and the American System Submitted by Right Truth
- Fifth Place *t* with 1/3 vote – The American Interest Online - Better Fifty Years of Europe? Submitted by Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth Place *t* with 1/3 vote - Commentary Contentions / Jennifer Rubin - Are Jews Really That Gullible? Submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Rhymes With Right – Didn’t These Administrators Read Tinker v. Des Moines?
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes - Wolf Howling – Right & Wrong Responses To The Gulf Spill
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room – Harvard law professor’s defense of Kagan doesn’t hide her anti-military animus
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Lies about the Arizona immigration law
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Mere Rhetoric - Payoff: Obama Hands Unions “Most Significant” Victory So Far, Opens Door To Massive Airline Union Bullying
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – JoshuaPundit – Why The Times Square Bombing May Have Been A Successful Strike
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Right Truth - One Day The Bomb Will Explode
Non Council Winners
- First place with 3 votes! – Daled Amos – The Palestinian Leader (Who Actually Isn’t) Got Approval (Not Really) For Peace Talks Submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 2 votes – Wall Street Journal Online – Islam’s Nowhere Men Submitted by The Razor
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – News Real Blog - Hollywood Newspeak: Islamists Good, Americans Bad, It’s a Bum (W)Rap Submitted by Right Truth
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Michael J. Totten - The Flight of the Intellectuals Submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Weekly Standard Blog – North Korea’s Rogue Gallery of Nuclear Cooperation Submitted by Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Newsbusters – Penn Jillette defends Tea Partiers’ against Rachael Harris’ charge of racism Submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – PowerLine – Elena Kagan and Senate Republicans Submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote - Mediate – Big Government Takes Big Gamble Reporting on Death of Mullah Omar Submitted by The Provocateur
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Future of Captalism - Review of Last Call: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition Submitted on behalf of Wolf Howling
As always, while you should definitely read the winners — because they are that good — you’d be doing yourself a favor if you read them all.Email This Post To A Friend
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.