I’m embarrassed that I withheld from you so long the results of last week’s Watcher’s Council vote — although you could have checked the results out yourself if you felt so inclined. As always, competition was fierce, and the winners are deserving:
- *First place with 4 votes! Joshuapundit–-What Does Peace Mean, Anyway?
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Provoking The Whirlwind
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – VA Right!-Arab Spring? Are We Headed for an American Spring?
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes – New Zeal-Valerie Jarrett’s Father-in-Law Was a Communist, Worked With Obama Mentor Frank Marshall Davis
- Fifth place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – A Sentimental Service In A Cynical Society — Our Navy
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – The “incredible” intellect it takes to invoke racism
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Midway
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Sarah Palin Can’t Win!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Assassination Humor Isn’t Funny
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Right Truth – Left-Wing Radical Violence vs Right-Wing
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor – Weiner Comes Clean But Doesn’t Resign
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! – Zombie- Proof that S.F.’s circumcision ban Is anti-Semitic submitted byThe Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Iowahawk – Farewell, My Weiner submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes -StratFor – The Next Palestinian Move submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - The Elder Of Ziyon – An Open Letter To Leonard Nimoy submitted by Right Truth
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Melanie Phillips – Public Regulation And Private Squalor submitted by New Zeal
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Zombie – Why the Hypocrisy Defense is political suicide for liberalism submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Asian Week/Arthur Hu – Obama’s Dead Parrot Speech: Closer to Peace… Or Armageddon? submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Harry’s Place – Crawfish-deprived sovereign citizen goes on shooting rampage submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Common Sense Political Thought – Sarah Palin’s Paul Revere “Gaffe” submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Urban Grounds – The Alamo Drafthouse’s New PSA On Texting in Their Theaters submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Ace of Spades HQ – Grim Milestone: Public Finally Starting To Think Obama’s Been President Long Enough To Call It His Economy submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Protein Wisdom – The Summer of “Recovery” submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Maggie’s Notebook – Anthony Weiner’s Confession submitted by The Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council winners for June 10”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.