R-A-C-I-S-T

From 2007 through August 2011, daring to question or criticize Obama meant you were a racist.  Now, though, liberals are suggesting that Obama is so toxic he should just walk away from the job.  Holding them to their own standards, aren’t they being racist?  I mean, really, really racist?

Please don’t scold me for pointing out Leftist hypocrisy.  I couldn’t leave it unsaid, no matter how obvious it is.

Comments

No one on the Left who criticizes Obama can be a racist, Book.  This is true, because no one who is on the Left can be racist.

Is that so hard to understand?

It’s kind of like being Black and judging people based on the color of their skin: No one who is a person of color can be a racist either.  Because no one who is a person of color can be a racist, that’s why.

If you’re on the right and you criticize Obama, it is because you are a racist.  This is because if you are on the Right, you are a racist, or if not a racist, still you’re evil.  How can someone on the Right tell if they’re racist or just plain old evil?  Well, by whether you criticize Obama (which means you’re racist) or not (which means you’re just evil).

People on the Right have so much *difficulty* understanding these basic truths.

2. Caped Crusader says

In reality, not racism for either group.

For conservatives, a gift for the ages.

For liberals, a pariah for the ages.

Now, we could not lose if we did not have to come up with a candidate.

SADIE, SADIE, SADIE, you just don’t understand. Under Democratic post-racialism, a man who has even one drop of Negro blood is a Negro. The other 99.99999999 percent can be white, but he is, nevertheless, a Negro. (One hopes a fine enough Negro to qualify for Joe Biden’s list of Good Negroisms.)

All of this to say, SADIE, that Barack Obama’s “white half” simply doesn’t not exist. It was washed away by those incredibly powerful—and cleansing—drops of Negro blood.

Now there used to be a word that described a person who was half white and half black: mulatto. But you are absolutely forbidden to use that word because it denies the incredible power, bestowed and never repudiated by Democrats, of the One Drop of Negro Blood. To do so is. . . . [drum roll]. . . racist.

Glad I could set you straight.

Bookworm – You’ve hit the big time – found at Doug Ross, you won the QOTD – WOOT-WOO!

QOTD: “From 2007 through August 2011, daring to question or criticize Obama meant you were a racist. Now, though, liberals are suggesting that Obama is so toxic he should just walk away from the job. Holding them to their own standards, aren’t they being racist? I mean, really, really racist?

Please don’t scold me for pointing out Leftist hypocrisy. I couldn’t leave it unsaid, no matter how obvious it is.” –Bookworm Room

5. Gringo says

I wonder what proportion of the Demos now  realize  that  playing the race card has lost its utility because it  has been over used as a a way to attack someone who disagrees with them, instead of  denouncing any real racism.  Probably equal to the proportion of Demos who are going over to the dark side ( :) ) in 2012.

The first instance I saw of someone playing the race card to gain advantage occurred over 40 years ago in a hippie crash pad off Telegraph in North Oakland. I was a bystander to a conversation in a kitchen  where a black guy not living in the house requested use of someone’s rig ( hypodermic). He was not given permission to use it.  “YOU PREJUDICED?” was immediately followed by a gun to my temple- I was just a bystander in the conversation (nor did I even realize there was a rig in the house.) Every one was directed to lie down on the kitchen floor, while he trashed the house. He was an equal opportunity type, as he also trashed the room of a black guy living in the house.

Yes, Mike Devx nailed it.

Anyone that pulls out a gun without adequate justification, I’m going to have to kill. Their threat level has become too high for me to go  easy and do something else that doesn’t guarantee security of myself or others around.

7. jdgalt says

There are better reasons to tar the leftists with their own “racist” label.  #1 for me is that their (teachers’ unions’) opposition to school choice is the reason so many minority students graduate from high school so poorly prepared for college that most who get in won’t graduate.  I doubt even the Klan could mess up black people that badly.