It’s Tuesday, and it’s already 2012, but I still haven’t shared with you the winners from the very last Watcher’s Council vote in 2011. You might want to go directly to the link, since Council members submitted their choices for most notable person and event in 2011. I think you’ll find it interesting.
And now, the winners!
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes! Bookworm Room – A case regarding citizen journalists proves, once again, that bad facts make for bad law
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit-Iran’s War Games: ‘An Important Message..Especially To The Colonialist Powers’
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Right Truth-Christian Majority and Minority – Christmas 2012
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- This is O.W.S. thinking at its finest (worst)
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Wicked Writ of the Midwest
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right!-Virginia May Have Improperly Excluded Signatures From Perry, Gingrich.a Recount May Be Needed!
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – It’s Working Women’s Day In Pakistan!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Xian Nakbah
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – Another Christmas At The Guardian
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – What Is The Proper Measure Of A Congress?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Razor- A Box Of Legos
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet – Biden: “The Taliban Per Se Is Not Our Enemy”
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – New Zeal – US Communist Leader Lays Out Strategy for 2012: “Big Progressive Change is Closer Than We Think”
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson- A Vandalized Valley submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 votes – A Chequer-Board of Nights and Days– Apologists For Communist Totalitarianism: I Hate Those Guys submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Dorothy Rabinowitz – What Ron Paul Thinks of America submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Melanie Phillips –A Fearful Symmetry submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Propublica – How Democrats Fooled California’s Redistricting Commission submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Race 4 2012 – The Ron Paul Newsletter Decision Tree submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place with 1 vote –Mark Steyn – Silent Night submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Daled Amos – Jews And Chinese Food On December 25th submitted by Simply Jews
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Karen Holt/ Historic Americans Examiner– The power of a simple, ‘Thank You!’ submitted by Right Truth
- Accuracy In Media – Ron Paul Under Fire for Praising Accused Traitor submitted by New Zeal
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Small Wars Journal – This Week At War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Bill Whittle – Three Years Under Obama submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Daily Caller – President Obama’s top 10 constitutional violations submitted by The Right Planet