This week’s Council submissions don’t actually have anything to do with St. Patrick’s Day, but the Watcher’s post does:
- The Noisy Room – The American Spring Bears Poisonous Fruit
- The Political Commentator – Eminent domain: Being a bondholder ain’t what it used to be!
- Simply Jews – Maradona as a champion of Palestinian cause
- The Independent Sentinel – Anti-First Amendment Liberals-Hanoi Jane, Steinem & Morgan-Want the FCC to Shut Down Rush’s Radio Station
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Fake Syrian Military Intell
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Why Andrew Breitbart was important
- Rhymes With Right – Enough Of Stupid Comments About “The Establishment” Trying To “Anoint” A Candidate
- Joshuapundit-More ‘Diplomacy ‘ With Iran As Obama And The EU Team Up To Fend Off An Israeli Strike
- Bookworm Room – The Breitbarters launch their first barrage in their war against the American Leftist media
- Gay Patriot – How about a TV series treating Christians* with dignity?
- The Mellow Jihadi – Me and a Pakistani Captain Chat
- The Razor – Loving Sluts, Hating Liars
- The Glittering Eye -Okay, You’ve Caught It. Now What Do You Do With It?
- VA Right! - Thursday:First I Spoke With Senator Rand Paul – Then I Crashed George Allen’s Birthday Party
- The Right Planet – Bloody Revolution Pt. 2
- The Grouch – Mitt Romney Flops Again – Reverses Stance on Minimum Wage
- Liberty’s Spirit – Reality: Obama Wants a Nuclear Iran
- Right Truth – Not Diagnosing and Treating PTSD and TBI
- Capitalist Preservation – Liberals and the Suborned Media Employ Hegel’s Dialectic
- Mark Steyn/IBD –The Fluke Charade: A Middle-Age Child’s Nutty Demand submitted by The Noisy Room
- Stonegate Institute -Infiltrating Pakistan’s ISI submitted by The Political Commentator
- Life In Israel – A personal message from the Iron Dome Soldiers submitted by Simply Jews
- Michelle Malkin – Knock, knock. Who’s there? Big Labor at your door! submitted by The The Independent Sentinel
- Institute for The Study Of War – Syria’s Armed Opposition submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The First Street Journal – The excuses of the losers submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- NewsBusters – So Much for Church-State Separation: White House Organizing ‘Prayer Vigils’ for Obama-Care, Says NYT submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Information Dissemination – Pirates vs. Congress: How Pirates Are a Better Bargain submitted by Joshuapundit
- Castra Praetoria –Debunking lies about the military submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Conservative Commune -The 21st Century Energy Crisis submitted by Gay Patriot
- 6079 Smith, W -The Hero And The Flukesubmitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- American Thinker –The Real War On Women submitted by The Razor
- Just One Minute – Reaching Critical mass submitted by The Glittering Eye
- American Spectator – Republican Party Overmatched By Soros Backed ‘Vote Fraud Denier Industry’ submitted by VA Right!
- CNS News – NAACP Asking U.N. Human Rights Council to Condemn American Voter ID Laws submitted by The Right Planet
- Sarah Palin – Let’s Talk About The Real Issues, Mr. President submitted by The Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – We Give Up submitted by The Watcher
9 Responses to “Irish, yes, but I like it too: Watcher’s Council St. Patrick’s Day edition”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.