Same old, same old, I’m afraid.
Here is an anguished cry for help by a student that feels she got shafted by the system. Let me summarize:
1. Latina (not wise, but special)
2. Grew up middle class Ft. Worth.
3. Went to small private college in Boston.
4. Wracked up >$100,000 in student loans, cosigned by parents.
5. Subsequently, got a law degree at Southern Methodist University.
Now, wants us to support a Democrat (of course) bill to have government “forgive” (i.e., have taxpayers work extra hours to pay for) up-to $45, 520 in student loans. to help pay for her bad judgment to bail her out.
That this is even taken seriously provides incontrovertible evidence that we are doomed as a society. John Galt beckons.