Comments

1. 11B40 says

Greetings:

Pity poor Saint Trayvon of Sanford. Martyred near a tree of racism just as his abilities in public art and jewelry acquisition were beginning to blossom. And, the tragic effects on his poor parents who were forced to seek solace by trademarking the blessed’s name via the US Patent Office, no doubt, to be shortly followed by a lawsuit against the callous manufacturers and purveyors of Skittles and whatever ice tea it was that, no doubt, drove this obviously sugar-intolerant young boy of 17 years and over 6 feet in height into a condition easily misinterpreted as threatening by racist cretins wanting to establish their gun-fetish credentials by slaughtering someone whose fruitful future path was just beginning to become clear.  And the Pope who insisted upon having his Caribbean holiday when he should be in Roma expediting the beatification process.

It’s a great tragedy when the good people of the USofA are reduced to hoping that at the very least, Saint Trayon gets to meet up with Tupac some place or other.

11B40 wrote us a diamond in #2, perfect!

Trayvon was NO angel.  Now, I do firmly believe that Americans, being citizens, do get to walk where they wish on public sidewalks (but wasn’t this a gated community into which he would have had to hop a fence?)

However, what sickens me is of course the skewed MSM coverage.  You all know the side by side pictures by now: The angelic Trayvon as a 12-year-old boy, smiling into the camerca, and the arrested Zimmerman, fat and out of it, and scowling into his camera.

Well, take a look at these pictures, most of which you’ve likely not seen yet.
    Four down the left, of our little angel Trayvon, and two on the right of the “monster” Zimmerman.  Had the media used these pictures AT LEAST as often as they’d used the others, we probably wouldn’t be seeing the escalation of racial hatred that we’re seeing in this murky incident.

Click on the two pictures at the lower left of Trayvon at the bottom.  Take a good close look at this 17-year-old thug wanna-be.  Gold teeth.  Gangsta posing.  Then click on the top left picture.  This is the 6-3, 220 lb Trayvon who played football as a Senior.  This is the one who, by all accounts, accosted Zimmerman with ‘Why are you following me,” and after a few more words were exchanged, possibly – likely – initiated the physical hostilities, took Zimmerman to the ground and was beating the holy crap out of him, when Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot and killed him.

Why don’t we see even one MSM outlet use the respectable picture of Zimmerman shown at the top right?  It would seem only fair.  Fair! Ha!  Fair!  The MSM, fair!  Ha! Fair! Ha!

I’m going to start calling them the MFM soon.  You know what the “F” stands for.

Trying for the third time.

Trying to post the link containing the pictures of Trayvon and Zimmerman:

For some reason it is not posting.  More fun with the DREADFUL, horrible editing software sitting behind this text field window.

You apparently will have to type it in yourself.

link: trayvon DOT co DOT cc

Mike, speaking as a white Hispanic (and therefore born to be violent), I volunteer to tussle with Book’s blogging software. My plan is to have it attack and waylay me, after which I will shoot it.

Carles Martel in #6:
    > My plan is to have it attack and waylay me, after which I will shoot it.’

Rich! I needed a good belly laugh tonight, thank you!

I didn’t want to call it Book’s software, cause it’s really the hosting software her webbie has to deal with.  I think an upgrade to the most recent version might help?  There are just so many strange oddities – at least with the apple Safari browser – that I wonder about the software testing the hosting software company does.  It *is* rather dreadful.  I could give that blog hosting software co. a list of 20 bugs to fix without really even trying to test it thoroughly.

Back to Book’s topic: “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Now, WOULD he look like Travon, Mr. Obama.  Really?  Or are you claiming that all blacks look alike?  That sounds rather… racist… to me.  That’s what blacks claim whites all think (and, true, it’s what a few unfortunate white people actually have been known to say).  For the incredibly wise and wonderful Obama to say such a thing is, well, surprising.  Or worse than merely surprising.

Would Martin Luther King have said such a thing?  Martin Luther King did famously say: “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.  I have a dream today.

So, Mr. Obama: What DO you know about the content of Trayvon Martin’s character?  It appears, from many pictures, and accounts of the reasons for multiple suspensions during these last two years of high school, that Trayvon Martin was on a downward slide into trouble.  Please tell me what you know about the content of this young man’s character that the rest of us cannot find out.

But no.  All you said was, if you had a son he’d LOOK like Trayvon.  There you go again, focusing only on the color of the skin.  If someone white kept doing what you keep doing, it would be a clear indication of racism. Judging and commenting solely about the color of a person’s skin.

Racism.