I do believe that last week was one of the hardest weeks ever for me when it came to casting my votes. The quality of posts was unusually high, and I really struggled to pick my favorites. Sitting here now, I can’t even remember which I eventually chose, but I can tell you that I agree with the results. Here they are (and please also go to the Council’s website and check out this week’s Forum Question):
- *First place with 4 votes! Joshuapundit – Syria-ousity
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Simply Jews Soviet propaganda: leaving Dr. Goebbels in the dust – Part I
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- Dopey News Journal Letter of the Week
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator -Brooklyn, New York principal decides that “Proud to be an American” is an inappropriate song!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room- What’s in a name? As Reagan understood, whether from the Left or the Right, tyranny is tyranny.
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Right Planet- Pigs, Schmucks and Marx: The Dictatorship of the Professorial
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room- Murder By Proxy
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! – Let’s Bring Dodge-Ball Back to Schools!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor –Attack on Fracking Betrays Shaky Understanding of Economics
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Risk and Rivalry
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot – Running up the tab for steak dinner, Obama blames Republicans for sticking him with the tab
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – DNC Prop – Cindy Sheehan – Where Did She Go?
- First place with 3 votes! –Sultan Knish - What Bill Clinton knows submitted by The Political Commentator
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Caroline Glick –Defeating the Jewish Alinskyites submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Victor Davis Hanson –‘Austerity’ vs. ‘Growth’ submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Ace of Spades HQ How The Left Abandoned Traditional Notions of Restraint, Reserve, and Self-Mastery In Favor Of Righteous Rage, And How The Right Has Sadly Followed Them submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote Commentary Contentions -Watergate and the White House Leaks submitted by Gay Patriot
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Sean Trende/Real Clear Politics –What Obama Should Have Done in 2009 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Daniel Pipes –Stay Out Of The Syrian Morass submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Accuracy In Media –(Video)Obama and Israel: The Undermining of an Historic Relationship submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Sad Red Earth –The Peace And Justice Charade submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Pressure Points –The Syria Charade Turns Ghastly submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Big Lizards –How’s the Economy? Minder Your Own Business! submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -The First Street Journal –Voluntarily paying higher taxes? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey