Given that the media is working overtime to portray Obama as Mr. Nice Guy and Romney as Mr. Heartless, Capitalist Bully, a friend suggested that I start a running post tracking the times when Obama is a jerk. I’ll start with some past history of jerkiness, and then just keep updating and reposting this as I go along. Incidentally, what I notice about these as I compile them as that, for the most part, they are not studied insults. Instead, they flow effortlessly from the man, as if meanness is his default setting.
1. Obama sends families of downed SEALS a form letter signed by an electric pen.
2. A snide Obama telling his then-opponent Hillary that she’s likeable enough:
3. Obama gives his political opponents the finger:
4. Obama, without benefit of many facts, says police behaved stupidly:
5. Obama talks about finding someone’s “ass to kick” (and calls media opponents “talking heads”):