As happens every week, the last week in June yielded some pretty spectacular stuff, with a lot of completely-to-be-expected ties. There was also a forum, asking “Should Senators Who Voted For The Amnesty Bill Be Primaried?” I didn’t participate, but if I had, my answer would have been one word: YES!
Without further ado, the winners:
- *First place with 4 votes! Joshuapundit –Fear And Loathing In DC – The Gang Of Eight’s Amnesty Bill Is A Disaster
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Simply Jews – PRISM and you: how endangered you are, my friend?
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Bookworm Room-The Democrat’s’ attacks on free speech on their approach to the immigration bill demonstrate what good strategists they are.
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-The Bracken Effect: An American Communist Putsch
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor- Was Michael Hastings’ Car Hacked?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-Joe Biden’s Bad Theology
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi-The New Yorker Blows Off the Navy
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator –China and Russia bogarting the ‘joint’ in the Snowden espionage scandal!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –New Video:Broken Children
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet –The Spirit of Defeat
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Cui Bono?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –President Obama’s rush towards US unilateral disarmament
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey –Hube’s Favorite Conspiracy Movies of All Time
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Liberty’s Spirit – Modern Punditry, Bullying and the Channeling of Bitchy Adolescents: Shame on US
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – The Sad Red Earth-“It goes without saying”: the Further Rhetoric of Terrorist Apologia submitted by Simply Jews
- Second place with 3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson –If Only Our Foreign Enemies Were Republicans submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Michael Totten –Hezbollah’s Disneyland submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Neo-Neocon-Michael Hastings, Obama, and the swoon submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Doug Ross @Journal –Crime Pays: And the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty Bill Proves It submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote – Small Wars Journal –The Future of Military Innovation submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Gates Of Vienna –The Istanbul Process Continues submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –N. A. Halkides/Frontpagemag.com –Inside the Progressive Mind submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Family Security Matters/Jim Horn –The Deception Marathon of Benghazigate/Bostongate – a Conspiracy? submitted by The Political Commentator