I was reminded today, as I am often reminded, that American Christians are extremely nice, generous people, and that I am lucky to live in America with them. I stopped by my local Dairy Queen today for a treat: a chocolate dipped cone. Yum. If I didn’t have some commonContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- The thrills and fun of attending a Trump rally (this one in Charleston)
- It’s unsurprising that Ivy League colleges churn out dangerous leftists
- Bernie the Red Part III: Democratic Socialism In Bernie’s Own Words
- Let’s talk about coronavirus
- Bernie’s so-called “rape fantasy” essay will not damage him