Do you remember how Progressives once identified themselves as “reality-based community”? The phrase “reality-based community” actually originated from George W. Bush’s team in 2004, but the Left swiftly co-opted it. For example, in that same election cycle, Al Gore, while campaigning for John Kerry, praised Kerry for being “a proud memberContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/7/20 — Coronavirus meme outbreak is unstoppable
- Thanks to Democrats, Trump is unchained and has freedom to act
- Trump Fires IG Atkinson; He Deserved Worse
- Shopping in the 21st century at Walmart and Lowe’s
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition