Some faiths really are better — I accept those that uplift & improve (e.g., Christianity); I reject those that control & destroy (e.g., Climate Change). On my recent trip, I ended up talking to a very bright man who believes unquestioningly that Big Foot (aka Sasquatch) exists — and heContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens