If you’re wondering why, 77 years after Disney’s Cinderella was released, the Cinderella Princess dress remains popular, I’ve got the answer. I recently attended a talk at the Walt Disney Family Museum about Princess dresses. Since one of my Little Bookworms and I have a fatal weakness for Say YesContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)