Since the first minute gay marriage appeared on the horizon, I’ve steadfastly argued that gay marriage will inevitably create a clash between newly discovered Constitutional rights that the Founders could never have envisioned and core, explicit Constitutional rights, such as the “free exercise” of religion. I developed this idea mostContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Bookworm Beat 4/7/20 — Coronavirus meme outbreak is unstoppable
- Thanks to Democrats, Trump is unchained and has freedom to act
- Trump Fires IG Atkinson; He Deserved Worse
- Shopping in the 21st century at Walmart and Lowe’s
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition